Is it me??

flopsybunny

Reaction score
Hiya,

Well my OH had his results back from the fertility clinic, all is well with him, so is it me??? I am really scared now that I am infertile. We have been trying for 6 months with nothing! :wall2:

xx

hi flopsy, sorry if u have already said this on here but i have kinda lost track, are u using opk's? they are great and the first month i used them i got pg, then cos it was ep tried again and got pg again, have mc now but i will try agian. i def need the opk to make sure i dtd at right time. like i say sorry if u have been and i missed it. xxx

Try not to worry too much hun, keep ya chin up!Weve been trying for 8 months now with no success, and this month was the first month that i had a definate positive OPK!
Hopefully we will both get our BFP soon xxx

Try not to worry honey x this might sound awful but 6 months is a relatively short period of time-a friend of mine came off birth control and didn't fall pg for 18 months. It took us 5 months but tbh we 'weren't trying weren't preventing' and were quite relaxed about it x are you using opk's?

Totally in the same boat, didn't use OPKs this month as didn't get round to ordering them but def going to buy them if no luck this month, especially as we have a week's holiday and July and so many people have told me they concieved while on holiday..big hugs to you. Are you going on holiday this year?

We have been ttc for 3 years!!.... never give up hope xx

Thanks girls, it's getting so disheartening. I have used OPKs and had really strong positives...temp charting too.

This month I haven't done anything though, I just felt so down and couldn't bring myself to.

I know 6 months isn't really long but it really feels it! lol

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back