Baby kicking so early?

angelmma

Reaction score
Hey all,

Ive been feeling movement (little flutters) the last few weeks. And the other morning whilst I was laying watching tv in bed, I felt a kick, like a proper kick!! Then another one straight after it. Ive only felt it once since (2 nights ago, again whilst in bed haha). It feels strong, and I remember with my DD I started feeling kicks about 17-18 weeks. Could I really be feeling kicks this early (although I might be a week futher on than my ticker as Ive been given 2 scans with 2 due dates, each a week apart) Thanks all xxx

They always say you feel them earlier if you already have a child / children. This is my 3rd, I swear the last week I have felt a kick, but it always seems to be when I am picking something up or similar, so then I question myself! I just want to start feeling regular kicks! :) x x x

Im the same I cant wait for regualar kicks and OH is really excited and cant wait to feel them and see them too. The fact that it kicked in the same place twice (was really low down, beside my bellybutton) makes me think it was a kick, either that or Im gonna explode with wind haha xxx

I reckon it was a kick, mine was to the side of my belly button too! My son really wants to feel kicks, when I say I can feel fluttering, he puts his hand on my tummy hoping he can feel it! I have to keep telling him he will do soon :) x x x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back