Is It Just Me?

BabyLove

Reaction score
Last Year I Lost a Bit Of Weight & Went From a Size 12 To An 8. But I Was 3 Weeks Preggers and Had No Idea So Eventually The Weight Came Backl On. Anyways, After Birth I Went Straight Back To a 12 and Fitted Back Into My Old Clothes BUT Yesterday I Was Looking At Myself In The Mirror For The First Time Since Getting Preggers and OMG.. My Arse,Thighs & Hips are Huge! Honestly.

So I Was Just Wondering If Your Shape Actually Changes During Pregnancy? Im In The Same Clothes But Am Deffo Not The Same Shape As Before :think:

ALSO... When I Used To Diet Before The Weight Would Fall Off But Iv Been At It For a Month Now & Have Only Shifted 7lbs.. Is It Normal To Lose Weight Slower Than Pre-Pregnancy etc?

But Yesterday I Got Hold Of One Of Those Measuring Tape Things That You Use To Check Your Waist,Bust,Hips Etc and According To The Measurments It Says I Measure a Size 16, But All My Clothes Are 12.

Im 2 Stone Over What I Want To Be Aswell & By The Speed Of Things Im Still Going To Be In a Years Time :doh: Oh Well xx

I think your shape has changed because of your pelvis widening in preperarion for the birth :think: or something.Not sure if it goes back to normal...I'm sure it does eventually!

I'm the same,I used to have no curves at all and now I'm all hips and boobs :roll: Im also 9.5 stone,I used to be 7 1/2 to 8 :wall: but no diet for me yet because of b/f...

plus your metabolism is probs all messed up from pregnancy..so 7lbs in a month sounds fantastic to me...I'd have no hope of shifting that...you're doing great :clap:

i was underweight b4 i got preg. i gained loads in pregnancy but it fell off really easily, altho im size 8 now not underweight any more. but my shape is different my arms and legs skinnier but bellys still fat :(

I think even if you lose all the weight after having a baby your shape is bound to be different cos of the way it's been stretched and stuff.

After I had Josh I never lost any of the weight and I was a completely different shape too. After Ryan I lost the weight really quickly, plus an extra stone, but I still look nothing like I did before having kids :(

I find it amazing that some people have babies and go back to exactly how they were before :? :shakehead:

my pre preg clothes don't fit me anymore :cry:

i just hold my jeans up and sigh :roll: but i never really noticed how much my body changed till after i had nay. but i never knew it would be this hard ti get it off :wall:

BUT ONE DAY THEY WILL FIT :pray:

I was a comfy 12 before I got pregnant with my 1st and I gained 4stone when I was pregnant :evil: I lost all the weight in about 4 months and was the exact same weight as before but none of my old clothes would fasten round the waist. It was about 2 inches bigger than before I was pg and it never went back down :(

i think your shape definately changes. before i got pregnant with my dd1 i was straight up n down no boob no arse no hips etc and a size 8, i did put on 4 stone and went up 4 dress sizes. it took me ages to shift the weight (about 2/3 yrs) and i only got down to a size 12 because i now have hips lol, i dont think i will ever get bk into a size 8 because my hips are just too wide. the weight did come off really slow for me too after dd1 but thankfully its coming off quicker this time round as i lost over a stone in 10 weeks and i have had 3 weeks off at chrimbo lol.

dont worry hun you will get there. good luck!

xxxxx

It took me a while to loose all of my preggo weight, i had gained 4 stone, tum was always a bit bigger after tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back