Is it just me...

babyem

Reaction score
Or is anyone else secretly feeling really broody?! I tell myself and everyone else that I dont want any more children for a few years if at all, but really I'm coming to realise this isn't true..

Im so jealous of all the ladies in B&T announcing their new pregnancies, especially the Aug/Sept/Oct 2012 Mummys. Obviously Im really happy to see BFPs but I cant help but feel so jealous :(

I keep day dreaming about prams, nurseries, newborn outfits and baby names. I love LM so much, she makes me so happy and proud and I love the feeling, and to feel like that about two children would just be perfect.

Even if I was still in a relationship, I couldnt even TTC for another 4 years with uni and then finding a job. Now its going to be even longer as I dont have an OH.

Next time I want to be in a loving abd honest relationship (ideally married), with a stable and decent job, my own house and a nice car. I know realidtically I could be waiting 6 years or more to even be able to TTC. Its breaking my heart.

LMs nana is expecting a baby in december and seeing her bump, all the baby things and that is getting abit much. I want all that.

I know iI probably sound daft, but its been buzzing round my head for days now :( xxx

Unfortunately im not feeling it. I dont have that burning desire.
Maybe coz im really struggling and i have no patience with keira.let alone her and another.
If they stayed newborn i may be persuaded haha.
Id love more children later on but like you i want to be more settled.
X

I am currently pregnant and I'd love more children but I'm the same as you, I want to wait until I find an honest relationship for my next child. I know the feeling so you're not alone.

I wasn't broody for aaaages. Even now, I don't think its broodiness. It's more wondering if I'll meet someone in time (I'm 31) & sad at the notion that I might not have another baby. O is such a dream baby though (bar his occasional sleep antics) so that makes it even easier to want another. I can't settle for someone, it has to be 'the one' or I'm not arsed about putting in the effort again. My last r'ship broke me in the regard.

I know what you mean; many friends and colleagues are having babies and I'm reminiscing lots. I want my Son to have a sibling but there's not really much chance. I'm 38 next week and have absolutely no way of meeting an OH yet alone settling down. I would want it to be the right one too and doesn't seem likely at all :(

& Franna, I don't have the desire to want to meet someone else either. I don't want to give up time with O just so I can spend time getting to know some fella. It's probably a very skewed way of looking at it but that's just where I'm at right now. x

& Franna, I don't have the desire to want to meet someone else either. I don't want to give up time with O just so I can spend time getting to know some fella. It's probably a very skewed way of looking at it but that's just where I'm at right now. x

You feel like that now but u may change your mind.
I have and still do sometimes think that but i know deep down i want to start having fun x

Loula, I understand it could just be where I'm at right now, it probably is. O is still so tiny, he's 6 months so everything is still relatively new I guess.
I hope you find someone or at least get out & enjoy yourself. x

Have a man who really cares about you and a baby and settle down and lead a quiet life, maybe it is most of women' dream as they are getting older. Believe me, we will find the sense of belonging at last.

Me! I'm feeling mega broody! But even if I was with my ex and everything was ok between us I couldn't have another for a while. But meh I just keep thinking that I will give phoebe a little brother or sister one day in the future. Just have to drag mr right out of hiding. Lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back