Is it hard to get a positive 7days after expected period?

mummy24

Reaction score
hiya guys

well ive had 3 positives 2 of which disappeared one of which is still there this is from when i started bleeding - then ive had one after what i thought stopped bleeding an its vanished. turns out today ive had brownish spots nothing heavy i was just wondering due to hcg levels am i best of leaving it for another week ive started gettin pains / cramp like things in my belly now gone to my legs n groin feel nauseas too more an light headaches.

Hiya :)

Sorry i can't really understand what you mean about things disappearing and vanishing?

If you got a positive result on a test within the timeframe, then you got a positive, it doesn't matter if the line fades with time.

It should be easy enough to get a positive reading 7 days after your missed period.

hi hun how long was it to get a positive was it within the time frame and how long did it take to disappear? if it was within the time frame i would say yayyyy positive good luck to you mummy got my fingers x for you hope you get the results you want..xx 7 days seems an awful long time without af i would say you would get accurate results by now but i do understand that all our bodies are different i had faint positives this month 2 days after af was due i started bleeding was so sure this was it but no af arrived with a vengence!!!

well am now 8dpo
i did speak to the midwife an shes said it does prove hard to get a test postive at this stage but this varies with each woman as we are all different but with my first 2 i didnt test till around 8weeks so that picked it up right away!

ive had 3 positive results that came up with a faint line then 2 after 24hr disappeared but one faint line is still there since then ive had negatives :( - so decided to leave it till end of this week friday/saturday an test again but this time ive bought some from online that i presume are going to be better as theses pick up 10mlu! so fingers crossed.

i started slight bleeding around 3/4 dpo but it was pathetic excuse thats still on going but now hardly anything there when it does happen its brownish/pink! i still feel pregnant an got butterfly things in my belly an on my left n right slight cramping feels like its been stretched! so i can only wait which i hate doing i have no patience lol!

also if this was a period would it show 2 lines on a OPK as ive been told this can detect it too as ive never had 2 lines on it till now :/ an i thought u ovulated 2weeks after or a week after your period!

also have them things around my nipples & today feeling sick :( temperature still high an slight headache but still NEGATIVE! GOD PLEASE TELL ME WHAT MY BODY IS DOING ITS DRIVING ME MAD!

am confused! :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back