is it because im pregnant?

xnicolaxcx

Reaction score
sorry for the long post but i really need some advice :cry:

as in a previous post (alone) i explained about my babys dad leaving me. this was 3 months ago now but i just cant get over it.

hes on speaking terms with me now which i sometimes dont know if its worse. he asks me to go his house to talk about the baby and i end up in tears at home beacuse i cant stand just being friends. it kills me.

i cry most nights beacuse i miss him so much. he doesnt know how i feel beacuase hes a big head and if he knew i still loved him so much he would play on it.

he only lives round the corner from me so i bump into him alot. he thinks we are really good friends and he knows im a bit down(he thinks its just beacuse im pregnant and dont have many people to turn to) so he wants to take me out next weekend to cheer me up.

all my friends have got boyfriends so it isnt like i can go places with them cus they dont have time for me so i end up sitting at home everyday. my ex tells me to text him and go round when i want cus hes always bored aswell. but i dont want to cus i dont want to look like an annoying ex thats always haning around

i know he only wants to be my friend and i should be greatful but when im with him i just want to cuddle him and be like we used to be. i think about him all the time and when i see him or he texts me i have a big grin on my face but then its followed by sadness cus its just a reminder of him no longer being my boyfriend.

everyone keeps saying its beacuse im pregnant that i cant get over him leaving but i just cant imagine this feeling going away. the more i see him the stronger my feelings get. and once iv had the baby i will see him almost everyday so he can see the baby

Awww hun, I'm afraid I don't have any advice but have these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm sure when your beautiful baby is born you'll have the best relationship you've ever had in your life (maternal love) and you'll be able to get over him better. You'll be busy too!

Good luck xxx

:hug: Sounds to me like you need to stay away from him for a while if there is no way back otherwise your not going to get over him. Try to find a way of making some new friends or try speaking to the friends you already have or your parents or siblings. I know it will be hard to stay away and to not reply to his texts but your clearly not happy with the situation and being pregnant your hormones wont help either.

See how things are once the baby has arrived.

big :hug: :hug: to you

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
When the baby arrives you will have him/her keeping you busy which may take your mind off things.

I can understand what ure going through. I know its hard. My babys dad and i have never been able to really stay friends cos of our feelings but with my hormones i kept picking arguements because i would get annoyed at the slightest of things so he said maybe its best if we stay friends and i just bawled my eyes out because i love him so much and hate myself for pushing him away. i dont think they realise how much we need them to be honest!. he makes me happy just by being there and its so hard when u love someone so much to just be friends. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: If you wanna chat pm me xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back