• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is anyone there????? Freaking out!!!

go and get a digi!!!!! - im betting on 3+, i have never seen a second line that strong!

Can't wait to see your digi hun (I think the conception indicators do work best with fmu) xx

Omg!!! So excited Vicky!! Massive congratulations!!! :yay:

Fantastic BFP!! X x

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Maybe this was a natural cycle didn't use or take anything except a bit of preseed.

I got a positive opk on the 8th June so I am only 17dpo, was suprised myself at the strength of the lines can only hope its a good sign, going to wait till morning to do my digi just to be sure xx

You'll be fine hun I promise!! Don't worry yourself that's one (or two!) strong bean (s) there!

Xx

Congratulations! We were in TTC together when I fell pregnant with my LO and I do pop in here to see how you and Louise are getting on even if I don't post.
My lines weren't that strong on my cheapies when I got my BFP! Here's to a healthy and happy 9 months. xxx

my word vicky - I don't come in for one short day and you deliver this news!!!

congratulations - amazing news. Can't wait to see the digi in the morning!

big congrats huny!!! this gave me goosbumps!! im in this forum alot keeping an eye out for my pf friends bfps from when i was ttc, and i keep tabs on you all because this was my home for a long time.... im so pleased for you :) cant wait to see your digi :)

Oh wow - congratulations!

Another long awaited BFP to celebrate :lol: :lol:

I got a 2-3 on a digi with lines like that so I recking you'll def get at least a 2-3!

I do love a digi :lol: seeing the words will blow your mind

xxxxxxxxxxx

Holy God!!!!! I just came online! Xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I just jumped out my seat! Vicky i can't believe it! Amazing!!!!!!!!

WOW :shock: amazing news I am so thrilled for you and it actually feels emotional. I knew it would be your turn soon, the best news in ages, so so happy for you xxxxxxxx

I've made OH get up and give Jack brekkie so I can sit ans stalk this thread!! Can't wait to see your digi pic! x

Morning ladies, I didnt sleep a wink last night .... well here it is!!! :shock:

2i7omqs.jpg

Its starting to slowly sink in now!!

Congratulations Vicky :good:

I didn't sleep either, at about 3am I was hoping you was still awake too :whistle:

I'm a bit sad that I won't be in Tri 1 with you, but I suppose beggars can't be choosers lol xx

Last edited:
I knew it!!! :):):)

You must be 5 weeks Vic, my hcg was over 2000 when my diggi went 3+!!

Let me check exactly.....

This is a super sticky bean!! Or twins!!

When was OV?? How many days ago??

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back