Is anyone there????? Freaking out!!!

I aint going anywhere Lou, this place has been my home for the past 2 years, and you girls are my friends, I am staying put ... like it or not!! ;)

Good grief, not ANOTHER pregnancy ticker floating around ;)

Was it a clomid cycle, they're already beating us lol

I'm so happy for you, really really chuffed that you finally got your BFP. Still a bit shell shocked if I'm honest, but so happy :)

Have you told hubby yet? xx

When I got my bfp after 10 years it's taken an entire pregnancy and 12 weeks of my little man being here and it still hasn't sunk in lol, be prepared to have a daft grin on your face for the rest of your life!

Wow fab news hunny those lines are so strong!!

Big congrats.

Michelle. x

Hubby got home 10 minutes ago poor bugger didnt even get a foot in the door before I grabbed him and dragged him upstairs to show him the tests!!!

Lou this was a drug free cycle, no clomid, no met nothing ....

Here is my FRER not very good lines as I didnt have much pee left!! They are darker in real life.

i6wfp1.jpg

just amazing :D

what did your hubby say xx

He just smiled and hugged me, and hugged me again ... and again ... and again lol

We agreed to take it one day at a time as its early days!!!

arrrr this is so fab massive congrats so pleased for you xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Omg vicky you're preggers!!!! Huge congrats xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I often come in here as some of you were ttc when I got my bfp. So so pleased for you hun thats fantastic news!! xx

I know you probably wont but to all my facebook friends please dont post anything as we are keeping it quiet for now xxx

Ahhh Vicky so happy for you. Massive congratulations xx

Omg Vicky congrats!!! Feel quite emotional for you! So so happy it has finally happened for you! Gives me hope! Xxxxxxxxxxx

Wowsers I am so happy for you!!!!! That is one BFP! So happy for you hon. We have certainly had some luck in here recently!!! Congratulations :) Kay Kay just text me in her excitement and I shot on her to say massive congratulations. A drug free cycle as well. There is hope for all of us! Big big hugs you deserve this xxx

Hurray!!!!! :) fantastic Vicky!! How lovely :) Big congratulations xxx

Congratulations fab news! I love hearing news like this as it really gives me hope , so thank u Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back