• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is anyone there????? Freaking out!!!

Vickyxx

Reaction score
Anyone here ??????????????????

Last edited:
I just got this and I am FREAKING out!!!!!

2mquqe8.jpg

Lol, fucking hell Vicky, you've got to be shitting me :shock:

No messing around, go get a digi, now xx

:shock: that's a hpt I take it????? :bunny:

Lol you can't even have any champagne to celebrate! Massive congratulations hunny xxxxxxxx

Its only a freakin pregnancy test ..... OMG I am sooooo totally zoned out right now!!!

2r2xezc.jpg

Last edited:
i didnt get lines like that til i was like 5/6 weeks gone!!! xxx

Omg I've got goose pimples for you Vicky. You were ttc with me when I fell pregnant with Ella, were one of the first people to comment and make me feel welcome and I have been hoping and so looking forward to the day you got your bfp - Congratulations and get a digi for us!!!! xxxx

Lmao I think you might be ever so slightly pregnant. Fab lines xxxxxxxx

That's a BFP if I ever saw one!! Massive congratulations!!!!! X

I'm trying to work out where you are in your cycle?

I just cant believe its real .... did a FRER got two lines on that as well but they are very faint as I had to literally strain the smallest bit of wee out as I didnt believe the cheap tests!!!

Last edited:
I got a positive OPK on the 8th June, was waiting for the witch to show all weekend, kept telling myself that she was just dragging her heels, this afternoon I decided to put myself out of my misery by doing a test (you know I hate testing) I was 100% convinced that it would be negative ..... and thats what I got!!!!

Another ltttc'er bites the dust :lol:

I'll miss you Vicky :cry:

This is freaking awesome! Such big congrats! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I aint going anywhere Lou, this place has been my home for the past 2 years, and you girls are my friends, I am staying put ... like it or not!! ;)

ooooh and go get a digi!! I wanna see the words! xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back