Is anyone NOT fed up as the birth nears?

Baguette

Reaction score
I read heaps of posts about ladies being uncomfortable and thoroughly over it. Is there anyone out there who's NOT having a horrible time as the birth draws near or should I be enjoying every second of early Tri 3 while I can?

I was wondering the same thing! I'm wanting time to go slow just now as so not ready mentally or physically to have a baby yet! I've nothing ready, brought next to nothing and dreading the lack of sleep!

I've been fine all the way through, and although starting to get niggly and a little uncomfy I've not had a bad time at all....... And I've only a week left!

Enjoy it.....xx

I'm feeling fine too, jsut had a bot of coccyx pain but that seems to be easing off now. I just want to go into labour and hold baby, I'm so excited about it all :)

Had to go onto the labour ward for my GTT yesterday and all the newborn babies and their crying made me sooooo broody!!

Awww that's so sweet. Good to hear you ladies are feeling okay. I was beginning to dread the coming months.

I'm feeling ok ish too. Have had a good pregnancy symptom wise. Just starting to get niggles and aches and pains now and only getting fed up with them not leading to labour so that I can meet bumply at last!!! :dance:

hey hun, if your feeling fine now enjoy it, as it may not last. BUT it could :) i've had a really easy pregnancy with hardly any "negative" symptoms, and have still been leading my normal day to day life . . . though that won't be happening for much longer as i'm finally in early labour :) (i say finally as i got really worried i'd need to be induced and so want a natural birth, not because i'm tired of being pregnant, iv'e loved it!)

Even tho I have been uncomfortable with my SPD, I am not fed up, I am enjoying my pregnancy, OH is fed up of me being pregnant he just wants to meet his son! But I am getting fed up with everyone wondering where baby is and I'm like its not even my due date yet!! I'll let you know when baby arrives!!

im just a winging moo cow lol, well its the summer holidays i have two boys already and ive finished work. the weathers crap and im to big to drive my car now, im only little lol x x

they only reason i am fed up is because i cannot seem to take my kids out for walks and stuff because i in so much pain inbetween my legs, i have two boys and they need to be on the go all time lol, i also want to paint and move things around :)

I'm enjoying my third trimester too :). It's nice to have a big bump that everyone notices and I'm not particularly physically uncomfortable. The only troubles at this point are occasional difficulty falling asleep in the evenings and tiring out easily. Otherwise I get on with my life and activities while feeling very reassured about feeling my LO moving about etc.

I can't wait to meet my baby but I'm definitely not 'fed up' of being pregnant, it's been quite a nice experience for me after the end of 1st tri :).

I'm in no rush for labour & birth! I have one more week of work left and am feeling pretty good apart from my enormous swollen feet but they only swell in the afternoon/evening. Other than that (touch wood) i've had a really good pregnancy so far but am looking forward to my month off work before my due date.

I sailed through to 38wks before getting uncomfy, even then I managed not to be fed up. I was lucky though as I was then induced at 39+3 :)

I LOVE being pregnant!
I am actually feeling quite sad that it is nearly over, I will miss my bump. I guess I've been lucky, as I am not overly massive, and have only had minor aches and pains.
Sleeping is tough going with all the wees and the mammoth task of turning over in bed, but all in all, I am a happy bunny.
Can't wait to meet my little boy, but enjoying every minute until I do.

Thanks everyone for your replies. I feel much better now! My wee one is kicking up a storm tonight and I must admit, I'll miss my bumb once the big day's here. I'm lying here watching my whole belly wobble and it's hilarious. I love it. Can't wait to meet her.

Last edited:
Oh I just love to moan lol....I am however not fed up at all, I just rant on here, get it out my system and get on with day to day stuff. Lack of sleep is my worst thing but suppose I will be used to the night feeds then!! Yeah, pain, discomfort etc b ut when you see tummy wriggle about its all worth it!!

I think i'm the only person who is fed up :lol: Mostly my SPD is gone, so you'd have thought that i'd be starting to pick up, but i'm not, i'm more fed up than i was before. I hate being at home all day by myself - i used to have the bunny out but i can't keep up with her anymore (she fits in small gaps, i don't), i look round the house and despite my OH doing masses of housework, his brother seems to just mess it up again, I can't go out and do anything as my blood pressure drops too low and i start getting really unwell, so i spend all day watching crap tv.

I've had period cramping for the last couple of weeks, but sometimes it really hurts to walk cos the cramping is starting to gear up a bit, but only when walking round

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back