Fed up

Levi89

Reaction score
Hiya ladies,

Just a wee post to say I honestly think these last 10 weeks will drag in :( I'm getting to the stage where I'm so uncomfortable, everywhere is aching, LO hasn't been as active as usual so I find myself worrying, then I go and watch OBEM and now I'm worrying about labour even though I hadn't before.

On top of the emotional feelings, i realised I haven't got anything prepared. Getting a second hand cot tomorrow, but still need to get matress and stuff... no practical things in either. God almighty.

Braxton Hicks is also a pain... I honestly have this feeling that I'm going to go waaaay early and I'm not prepared.

Someone please tell me its normal to feel like this :wall2::wall2::wall2::wall2:

Totally normal honey. I remember these sorts of threads from all the Feb mummies (including me!) before Christmas. I was convinced I was going to go early (as you can see from my ticker, man was I wrong). By Christmas when I was 33 weeks, DH and I had still done NOTHING, bought NOTHING and prepared NOTHING. I was terrified of labour and in massive denial about it lol. And in the space of two weeks, we'd bought all the essentials, the nursery was on its way, we'd had a doula round to talk to us about the birth, we'd made a birthing plan. When we started it all came together so quickly. I've spent the last 5 weeks, reading about birth, getting everything polished off in the apartment and the nursery and now I'm super excited about the labour. I think it's a really natural process to go through and allows us to get our heads round this change. Sorry for the ramble.

You'll feel better soon sweetie. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back