Anybody else get really scared?

betty

Reaction score
Hi all,

Does anyone else worry about the slightest niggle and funny feeling? Since I was told that I was an 'at risk' pregnancy, I have been barely able to think of anything other than how I feel at any point and if something bad is going to happen. It is driving my husband mad!

Just wondering as I am soooo desperate for this pregnancy to succeed!

Have you been to the docs??

Make sure you go. It will put your mind at rest and also could help safeguard your pregnancy ...

Sarah

HI hun,

Why are you and at risk pregnancy. It's normal to worry like that too so early on. I think we all do.

xxxx

i never really relaxed till I was in tri 2 ...so no great advice just been there

Hi

Although i am not at risk i still worry and its my second pregnancy and for some reason am more worried this time then last time, just get through this 1st tri then you can relax :hug:
Katrina

Yes I worry. My last pregnancy ended in a miscarriage. I am now pregnant again and am very excited but also nervous about telling people in case I lose it again. I think it's normal. I have a friend who feels the same and has also driven her partner mad!

Please try not to worry, just because you've had 1 miscarriage shouldn't make you high risk :hug:

Unless you spend your life strapped up to an ultrasound machine you'll worry for the next 9 months and then for the rest of their lives

Cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back