Anyone else really tired?

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
I was wondering whether anyone else is so tired or was so tired this early on, im sat here nearly falling asleep at my desk and I was in bed at 8pm last night :shock: x x

Yes I am too which is new ot me as I never felt like this with Lennon. I'm falling alseep in the evenings and my eyes are feeling really heavy in the day time too.

yeah me 2 yawing so bad at work i turn them in to noises or melodies to amuse myself lol usually '''yawn''oh my god!'' lol
xx

Last night i need match sticks to hold my eyelids open just to eat my tea!
Then as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out like a light. OH said i was snoring my head off, i didnt even know I snored! x x

That was my first and only symptom of pregnancy all through tri 1....couldn't believe how tired I was, and no matter how much I slept I still felt like a zombie. I feel tired now I am in tri 3, but it's a different kind of tiredness now, more physical and due to lack of actual sleep xxx

Tired. All the time. And hungry. Tired and hungry. Constantly. Thats me!!

It's funny I didn't realise how tired I was then today someone I work with commented on how many times I have yawned today! Looking forward to an early night and getting snuggled up in bed :nap: x x

I am sleeping 9 hours a night and still yawning in the day!!!

I'm tired all the time too :( I slept in until 11 today! :shock:

Its a strange tiredness I find. I feel like I could still do stuff like the housework etc, it's not physical for me, but I keep yawning absolutely loads and my eyes are so heavy, they feel like I need to close them!!

Nearly home time for me :)
Tea, snuggles on the couch with little man then off to bed x x

Its a strange tiredness I find. I feel like I could still do stuff like the housework etc, it's not physical for me, but I keep yawning absolutely loads and my eyes are so heavy, they feel like I need to close them!!

Yeah thats exactly what it feels like! I can still physically function ok, but my eyes are just drooping and I'm yawning all the time!! x

Yep. Go home and have a sleep every day otherwise I would be in bed by 7!!

welcome to my world..im lucky if i see 10:30 these days...seem to get through day ok and then just collapse when i get home

i am also now hungry all the time.....like sooooo hungry like i not been fed for hours...its mad! xxxx

I'm the same Sam's girl. I want massive portions of everything and constantly think of food! I'm quite tired too but I spent the whole of Sunday on my bum and I think it's given me a bit of extra energy this week.

I'm just hungry all the time :) My sickness has set in this week, and if eat too much I feel sick, but if i eat too little i feel sick too!! I feel like I want massive portions, but then i try eat them and its too difficult lol :) x

I really could of strangled OH this morning, he thought it was a great idea to wake me up at 3am this morning! After that I couldnt get back to sleep so im now walking round like a zombie even more then yesterday! x x

3am....how very rude!!! Your up early enough as it is.....pfft!!!
xxx

M2A, your OH is clearly being arghhhhhh, hope you had a major hissy fit!

Am dreading this weekend, OH has a dinner to attend on Friday, it's made clear that wives are expected to go too, similar story on Saturday evening with another function we're expected to attend. Then on Sunday we're out for MIL's birthday.

Will totally mess up my routine of surfacing from my pit at 9am, then going round to about 2pm where I have my 15 minute power nap after my cuppa and pile of biscuits, then getting things done until my 7pm power nap, before going to bed at 10.30-11pm.

Plus have nothing to wear that will fit my mega bloated figure, if only my super-duper hold everything in Spanx were not off limits!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back