Is anyone else already looking at buggys :)

Louisexx

Reaction score
Ive started looking at buggys already, bad I now but cant help myself :D
I'll need a double as my youngest will be 21months when babys due. So need one suitable for toddler and newborn. I don;t like the ones where baby sits underneath :s
So after lots of research I found this one.

Bugaboo donkey duo, and typical of my taste its over £1000 with the accessories, eeekkk hubby nearly had a heart attack and stated no way and so did I at first. But I really cant find any that compare to this one. The way it can be used as single or double, carry cot and seat and bonus a maxi cosi car seat fits on it and we already have one of those.

What do you think? Is it over priced or do you get what you pay for with double buggies? xxx

I have a bugaboo cameleon which is amazing.I saw the donkey a few months ago before i was pregnant I have to say it didn’t look worth the money, I know what you mean about not wanting new baby to go underneath not sure what we will do yet. I just didn’t like the quality of the donkey. I am sure in a couple of years it will be fantastic once they have made adaptations but that isn’t much use to us now. Sorry not much help just babbling! xx

Double post sorry xxx

Last edited:
I did same thing when I found out I was pregnant again as I would now need a double x

Yeah I was in mothercare the other day wheeling prams around the shop lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I already have mine! :whistle:

Charisma%20TS%20Footmuff_1.jpg

Petite Star Xtreme Charisma travel system. Love it! I got it months ago brand new at a smidgen of the price :)

Really want the Silvercross Surf in black just need to convince hubby!! Xx

i've picked mine too :) if all is well we are putting a deposit down on it after xmas, cant wait! We've gone for the baby style TS2 travel system, its within our range re money and has everything we need so its ideal for us :) xx

I got my travel system on gumtree, barely been used and it's immaculate. It only cost me 80 quid so was an absolute bargain. Have a good look around hunny, unfortunately so many small businesses are struggling at the moment and there are some really good sale/clearance/bankruptcy bargains to be had xxxxxxx

i need a pram that is convienient. so im going for a phil and teds, mainly because my daughter will be nearly 3 so im thinking for the most part she will walk but for longer journeys the babby can go underneath and meg on top. i like the fact that i can add a seat or take it away when needed as opposed to havin one double and a single or a double that i have to push around all the time even with only one in it... i cant stand bleeding buggy boards, they stick out so far i ache my back pushin, plus going up and down curbs is a git because harrison had to hop of everytime we crossed the road and then when we did finally get into town he could jump off the buggy board at anytime he liked.. its not good when your in a rush lol.... sorry pram rant over! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back