Hauck roadster duo SL

Minime

Reaction score
Anybody with 2 little uns got one?

http://www.babygb.co.uk/shop/product_in ... cts_id/312

Obviously I'm going to need a double pram but with Eefie being 16 months by then I don't want to fork out a huge amount as I can only see him using it for 6 months or so then I'll revert back to my single prams.

Main feature I'm looking for is steerability! I currently have a graco quattro tour and it would be nice to get a double that the car seat fitted (Autobaby2) however I had a look at the graco twin ones and they feel nasty!

I absolutely love the quattro tour as I can steer it one handed (great for shopping!) I also have an Alpine XL pushchair which I hate as I cant steer it very well (small wheels) and got it for when I get the size of a beach whale and cant lift the graco anymore. Most of the double prams seem to have these tiny wheels which I hate!

I like the look of the hauck roadster duo pram but I would prefer something I could use my existing car seat and possibly carrycot in too (Dont want much do I lol!)

Any suggestions?

Someone said something about this pram tipping to one side going down kerbs i think.... I think KellyG? might be wrong tho...

Why not have a look at a Mothercare Hoxton?

hoxton-stroller.jpg

or alternatively a Mothercare Urban Detour double?

41zW4pcUGfL._SX315_SY375_.jpg

If you can push the budget then what about a Phil and teds E3 sport?

philandteds-sport-blue-double.jpg

Or Mutsy Urban rider - converts `between double and single

50%5C1271387.jpg

mutsy%20red%20main.jpg

hi

yea it was me lozzi, a friend of mine had it she said it tended to tip to one side when getting it up and down stairs. She used it for her child and her friends child the same age and it tipped on the heavier side if you know what i mean lol

I think the mutsy is the best bet for me if I can get a cheap one as I cant see eefie in it for very long so I can swap between a single and double seat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back