Is anyone bored yet???

BellaRiven

Reaction score
I am completely bored with being pregnant now lol

I just want Riven here so I can look after him and love him and hold him like all the time lol :)

I am only 33 weeks so feel I have ages to go yet compared to some of you ladies :) xxxx

im vvvvvvv bored and im only thirty weeks. I have nothing to do with my time also lol x

I was bored from about 30 weeks as well Bella! But it flew in... Lol xxx

I'm bored too! Bored of growing and bored of being uncomfortable! Feels soo long away! xx

I'm so bored, I'm sick of not sleeping properly although I know that won't change at least I'd be comfortable and not feel so squished up inside.

I am totally bored and fed up of being pregnant, just want to be a mummy now lol!!
but I know for a fact hes going to be late and make me wait that little bit longer....typical man haha :p xxx

The lack of sleep and being uncomfortable has me at my wits end, just want my bambino now xx

im fed up too hun :) its just all the running around the heartburn and uncomfy nights that are doing my head in :wall2:it will speed up for you it does, but then slows again sorry!!

hope all goes well today and placenta as shifted :) keep us updated xxx

I have been bored for weeks and I've got ages before I catch up with you ladies :roll: wish there was a magic fast forward button

Last edited:
Im incredibly bored!
Bored of people asking whether anythings happened yet.
Bored of being in pain for 2 days without it leading anywhere.
Bored of feeling like a bloody whale/heffalump!
Bored bored bored bored bored!
X

The boredom is killing me I've been like this for the last three weeks. Did a mad clean yesterday doing loads of stuff I can't really do in hope she would drop!!! No such luck just a very very painful back can hardly walk. I need to have my body back now there's no more space lol but I love her x

'Fraid not. Not bored yet. In fact, I am terrified of what's to come and really enjoying pregnancy where things seem to be quite easy - no feeding, no changing, no crying... I'm happy that my body is doing all the work and that I don't have to think about it yet. Thinking about having a baby to care for makes me want to run screaming. Can you tell I'm the world's best - or should that be worst? - procrastinator? x

I'm terrified of the pain, but bored of the waiting and more selfishly I WANT MY BODY BACK NOW!!!!

I want to be able to eat with out feeling sick/ no heart burn, to be able to move without pain and to have some kind of energy levels (ok this may be asking too much!)

xxxx

Sorry for Tri hopping but I am only 22+6 and I just want this pregnancy to hurry up now.... LO keeps waking up at 3am and has a nice dance around inside which is lovely but I can get back to sleep afterwards. BUT safe to say I am happy to keep LO cooking in here for the duration!

I have never been a paitient person though!!

xx

Its all starting to set in now and im willing baby to stay in there x

i want baby stay in there too as it feels like at times he is trying to climb out of me and it hurts, amso fed up want him out but know it best if he stays in there longer lol x

I am so bored aswell!! I am bored of people saying..."Are you sure you arent having twins?!?!" just because I look quite large my measurements are all normal. I am also bored of not being able to ride my horse and people trying to wrap me in cotton wool and not letting me get on with things that I would normally do!! Also I am bored of the worry which prenancy brings, everyday I worry about something else to do with my baby!!! :( So I just cant wait to have him/her now!! x

Yep, totally had enough now. Constantly exhausted yet when I go to bed I'm struggling to sleep cos of baby jumping about and odd twitchy legs. And when I do get off to sleep then I wake up cos I need the loo again. I'm shattered and still got 9 weeks left to go!
On the other hand, I'm terrified I'm not going to handle labour well so don't want to wish myself into it quicker than necessary!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back