Bored of being pregnant *random crazy mini rant*

lealea85

Reaction score
I am actually bored of being pregnant now. I swear, the last few weeks feel like FOREVER!!!

It must be worse for those ladies who have arrived at their due date n no sign of baba.
Isnt there an eject button we can press to get baby to fast track their way out???
I've tried talking words of reason with my bump, I get kicked in the rib (mighty uncomfortable).
I've asked him politely to vacate the area in 5/6 weeks. As far as I'm concerned his notice has been served.
I even had the idea of waving a piece of nandos between my legs (at knee level of course) to see if he will come out seen as my craving is nandos.
I know he is in there but I want him out here.
He is rolling around n womb surfing like he has all the room in the world :/

Aghrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! I'm so bored. I'm don't think I'm being impatient, I've made it to 31 weeks n still waiting lol I think that's great patients. :D

Anyone else in my "I've had enough now" boat

Yes. I am totally on the same boat. And I haven't really enjoyed pregnancy either. Don't think I'll be doing this again for a few years! X

get something to occupy yourself as your baby still has some cooking to do for a while yet

I'm in this boat defo all I want is to cuddle my LO I have a month to go and I feel like I cry lol. Hurry up bsby Eviction notice has been served and you can arrive anytime soon I really don't mind the sooner the better :p. X

Lol glad I'm not alone. The things I wanna do, I can't cos its uncomfy. So between bonding with my sky+ I have nothing to do. The snow is stopping me from going out too :(

At least ur due dates are in jan......I still got til mid feb

Im totally with you one this one, but i know how much im going to miss it when shes here at the moment shes all mine and everything thats going on only i can feel just got to hold onto that ... 8 weeks is way to long please make it 6 xx

Same, oh god yes I want her out...NOW!
As long as she comes out healthy she can pop out whenever she likes (just not late as that's not allowed) lol.
I have such bad back ache now, specially cause I have to chase my son every 2 minutes when hes crawling off lol
Im just hoping all the rlt,clary sage baths and massages and bouncing on the ball make her make an apperiance before 40 weeks! lol

Hang in there hun, not long now :)

Blimey you really are fed up hun - hope it goes a bit faster for you soon X

I have had three past pregnancys and found the whole pregnancy stage a real inconvience as I played sport for england at the time and so could not play my sport while pregnant, so had to keep getting back in top shape and missing out on trials etc, and loosing my place then clawing it back etc. So when I gave up this sport 3 years ago to find a new chalenge, now I'm pregnat I have treasured this time round, and as much as I would love to have Devon out now, I still have my last couple of weeks ever as a pregnant lady, to treasure. I have another 63 years left on this planet without being able to create a new life (getting bits chopped, when having Devon this time!)

Last edited:
Although I am feeling a little like this I have to say I have had a chat with the bump and said they are not allowed out until after the 15th January(keeps uncle charles happy lol)

Plus a colleague at work has suggested baby will come on christmas day 2 guesses what my first name is lol

I am getting really tired and irritable but will be on maternity leave soon so just keep egging myself on must say though am really impatient and fed up some days though xxxx

bonding with the sky + lol
your baby will so be worth the wait hun
have you tried knitting? maybe knit a blanket for your baby

yes well fed up now, went christmas food shopping at asda n the pressure when we finished was unreal I thought I was going into labour n I struggled to drive home. Not enjoyed pregnancy much at all n not something I will wan to do again me thinks xxx

im not planning on having another child for a very long time, so this is precious time to me.
im just itching to know if bean is boy or girl xxx

Last edited:
How often do you guys do walking.... walk alot it happens you know..Start dancing too loool....

Yep had enough. I could walk to the toilet n the pressure feels like he is tryna escape.
This stage is soooooo uncomfy.
I can't knit to save my damn life loool I wish I knew. I've perfected the art of cooking n eating loool

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back