hi new here

raraboo

Reaction score
hi everyone,im new to this forum,im sarah,i have 5 children ages 13(almost14!),12,10,9 and almost 4!! im expecting a baby girl on 29th jan,so am 32 weeks pregnant,and am on bed rest due to high bp and severe spd,so i am bored lol!! x

Hi, welcome to the forum! Blimey, that's a lot of kids, how are you coping with them while on bed rest?

im only coping asmy hubby has been fab!!! he has taken over the housework(when i dont sneak a bit in!!) as well as working!!! he works 6-2 every day,so im taking the kids to school but he picks them up.so im doing ok but find im getting really fed up now!!! amyjayne,lovely to see other people are as mad as me lol!!!

hi bedrest is so so boring lol I was on it, well supposed to be from week 25 as the baby had stopped growing and a whole and a load of other reasons but I never done it and all was well xx

im only coping asmy hubby has been fab!!! he has taken over the housework(when i dont sneak a bit in!!) as well as working!!! he works 6-2 every day,so im taking the kids to school but he picks them up.so im doing ok but find im getting really fed up now!!! amyjayne,lovely to see other people are as mad as me lol!!!

Aww it's lovely he's so helpful!! I am one of 5 kids and I remember when my mum was in the last stages of pregnancy/recovering after labour we loved it cos dad could only make cheese on toast or pancakes :)

Welcome to Third Trimester and PF Raraboo - Well done for having soo many kids and still being sain!

I have three 11,9 and 8 (two boys and a girl) and they drive me mad !

I am expecting a boy (my last OH says, so I'm going for the snip this time! I would like 5 too, but he's right 4 is enougth for us and my body after 4 sections)

Look forward to the rest of your pregnancy journey

Welcome I have one boy aged 4 and can't wait for number 2 to arrive xx

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111