• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Irresponsible!!

Princess_Puddles

Reaction score
We live in a block of flats right next to a night club & The complex which consists of a cinema, Cannons gym, bowling alley and McDonalds. OH finished work early today so we thought we'd all walk into town (even Harrison, that was fun lol :lol: ) the traffic was really bad, always is around our bit due to the traffic lights. Anyways when we walk back we notice a car parked right outside the night club (which is open it opens at 5pm) and inside is a baby girl about the same age as Harrison, no adults in there or even around. I got so angry because it only takes a second for someone to have smashed that window and taken the little girl esp with all the traffic around and it wasn't exactly the safest of places to park. :evil: :evil: Sorry this is jus a pure rant. :oops:

OMG! That's awful :shock:. I won't even leave DD in the car while i pay for petrol!

Lola's Mummy said:
OMG! That's awful :shock:. I won't even leave DD in the car while i pay for petrol!

I'm the same. Sometimes Harrison takes his socks and shoes off and I only notice once I've stopped & even with a huge que of people waiting to use the pump I still make sure I put his socks and shoes on and take him with me, that extra few mins isn't much!

me too! On the odd occasion I have the car I carry Dan around the local shop with me when I pop in for a pint of milk. You can park right in front of the window, but I wouldn't risk it. He's bloody heavy too carrying him round! :lol:

I'd never leave Jack in a car alone :shock: Some people :x

god i never leave amber in the car, and if i have to get petrol i always go to the "pay at the pump" ones. It only takes a second for anything....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back