Please may I have a rant?

Lou

Reaction score
$%&&"££"!

I was walking back from the shops. Nearly at my house. Royal mail van parked on the pavement. I can't get through with the buggy. I'm waiting for a break in the traffic to go into the road around the van. Royal mail 'man' comes back to van from flats opposite. I'm expecting him to see me and rush a little, say "sorry love", jump in van, smiles and eye rolls all round. No he ignores me and slowly struts back across the road. I say "there was no need to park on the pavement, I can't get through' he says bluntly 'it was the safest place to park' (yeah so his fat lazy arse didn't have to go to far away from his van) I say "you could apologise for making me walk my baby in the road" he mumbles under his breath, I say "you lazy tosser", he mumbles some more and drives away.

Rant over.

Thanks for listening.

I hate pricks like that. I would have got his number and phoned the post office. No consideration for prams or wheelchairs. :wall:

:x Lazy bugger ey!

You should of told him where to shove his parcels Lou! Inconsiderate pig.

We had the same type of thing happen the other week when we went for a walk through MIL village. A man was parked on the path so we couldn't get passed but another man who was walking the other way with his kids opened the car door and told the man he was a prick :rotfl:

I did think about reporting him but it would be a waste of time. I called him a lazy tosser, thats good enough for me :)

:hug: :hug:

What a nob. Good for you for telling him though

Lou, im disgusted you only called him a lazy tosser, im sure there were other things you could of called him :rotfl:

mrs_tommo22 said:
Lou, im disgusted you only called him a lazy tosser, im sure there were other things you could of called him :rotfl:

Well I had Isaac with me and I'm still recovering from sinusitus so he got off very lightly :)

lou said:
mrs_tommo22 said:

Well I had Isaac with me and I'm still recovering from sinusitus so he got off very lightly :)

Isn't it awful when you swear and your little ones copy you. :oops:

Yeah Isaac said 'for f*cks sake' the other day :oops:

Tosser :x I had to do this the other day and I swore my head off very loudly all the way past the van even though there was no-one around to hear me :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back