Irregular ovulation -- Could I be pregnant?

kelly286

Reaction score
With my first child I got pregnant the first day of my period. I know this because it was the only time I was sexually active in the time frame. With my second child my "estimated conception date" was a day before my period or the first day of my period. I wouldn't say we're trying for a third, but we're not necessarily preventing it either... My question is do I then ovulate the same time every month? we had sex on May 18 and I was due for my period May 20. My period is now 6 days late and today I just got a light pink spotting when I wiped after using the bathroom. My periods are usually on time and heavy. When would I be able to take a pregnancy test? All of the websites I have found base this on ovulation at day 14 and I obviously don't ovulate at day 14.... I would appreciate any and all input as I'm kind of just in limbo right here... Thank you

Last edited:
if the pink spotting was implantation, it would take about 3 days for the hcg to start entering your urine enough to pick up on a test - so test in 2-3 days time from the spotting......

I was going to say I don't think you can ovulate so close to your period, but if it's happened twice to you then I guess it is - very confusing......

Hope you get the answer your were looking for :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back