*INTRODUCING....* xjoann's Labour Thread!

dannii87

Reaction score
4th August 2008

Introducing... Miss Aimee Elizabeth Summer Hillary (8lb 4oz) :cheer: :cheer:

DSC00040.jpg

Isn't she beautiful!!! :clap: :D xx

*******************************************************************************************************************************

4th August - 4:18pm:

Just got this text off Ewan (he's doing so great keeping us all informed bless him!)

"Hey Dannii, update time! JoAnn had her morphine and is now 6cm dilated! She is getting an epidural as during the first attempt the line kinked & they have to do it again. Me & Ann (Jo's Mum) have been asked to leave because Ann fell over!! I told JoAnn her Mum would be on the floor before me! lol"

Awww poor JoAnn's lost her birthing partners for a while!! :lol: :( :hug:

Little Aimee is coming out!! :cheer: xx

4th August - 11:41am:

Morning girls! Looks as though little Aimee's birthday will be celebrated on 4th August from here on! Ewan just text me saying;

"Hey Dannii - Update - Jo was moved to labour ward this morning. I got here about 9:30am, JoAnn's waters were broken soon after. I nearly fainted! They were giving Jo the drip when I left, when I came back up less than 5 mins later there were 3 MWs trying to get a vein so they called an anaesthetic doctor. Can't spell. She's just got a vein and now we're waiting!"

Bless him! :lol:

Good luck JoAnn!! Things are certainly moving forward!! :cheer: I'm so excited for you!!

xx

3rd August - 4:03pm:

Hi girls!

The time has officially come for Aimee to move her lil butt!

JoAnn is being induced today... I received this text from her OH (Ewan);

"Hey Dannii it's Ewan here, just to let you know that we are in hospital. The tablets have been administered and Jo is 1cm dilated. Will keep you up to date!"

Bless him! He'll be great I bet :D

It's all go! go! go! xx

yayyyyyyyyyyy

C'mon Joann.... only 9cm to go..... not long now Honey xxxx

No falling asleep on the job Dannii (Gives Dannii loads of choc to keep her going as txt bud!!)

Sarah xxx

LOL I need chocolate!! :cheer:

I'm more concerned about Ewan!! LOL the next text said he'd just finished watching The Simpsons! :shock: :rotfl: xx

Good luck, hope she's not too long.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

On the final hurdle now...... good luck, hope everything goes ok

:hug: :hug:

Well, Ewan went home earlier because she was still 1cm dilated.

but she was watching Top Gear and feeling good! lol Bless her.

Who knows though? Ickle Aimee could be on her way right at we speak!! :think: :pray: :cheer: xx

:cheer: i come back to all these ladies ahving babies, its great.
Good luck hun xxx

Ahh glad this day has finally come for her! Hope it all goes smoothly and she has little Amiee very soon! :)

That's brilliant news! Not long to go now then and ha ha about Jo's mum :rotfl:

Good Luck hun, doesn't seem like it will be to long now for you.
:rotfl: @ your mum......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back