Introducing Myself and my BFP!!!!

DebbieM

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I thought it was about time that I officially introduced myself here.

I'm Debbie, I'm 30 (31 in August) and I live in the Cambridgeshire area. I've been with my partner Matt, for 7 years, 3 months.

We'd decided a while back that we wanted a baby, but I kept putting it off because I wanted to lose more weight etc etc..

A couple of weeks ago I found a lump in my breast and was terrified. I went to the Dr who confirmed that she wasn't at all worried (although I have been referred to the breast clinic just because that is what they do as a precaution). It made me think about things and how life is too short to put things off all the time and decided that we should start trying.

So on June 15th 2007, we started TTC for the FIRST TIME! We tried 2 more times after that over that same weekend and the following weekend - 1 week exactly before AF was due, I started spotting a brown discharge (implantation I'm guessing). Did a test Friday night and was pretty sure there was a faint line, so did 3 more Saturday morning and there were more faint lines but I just wasn't convinced! Did a Clearblue Digital test Sunday morning (and many others!!) and it popped up with the actual word "Pregnant". Well, I was taken aback. How fast did I conceive? :rotfl: :shock: :shock:

I'm still trying to get it into my head that we are HAVING A BABY! I was crying this morning - not bad tears - just "in shock" tears - as it finally hit me. I'm excited, scared and goodness knows what else right now. Matt is over the moon and feeling quite emotional too.

My sister has 3 kids and has been wanting us to have a baby for as long as I can remember so to say she was elated is an understatement!

Anyway, I look forward to chatting with you all and getting to know everyone :D :D

Wow congratulations! I concieved my two on first cycle as well - express babies!
Hope to see you around a lot and welcome to first trimestor

Fantastic news, congratulations xx

Welcome :hug: Not sure when im due yet but prob will be about the same time as you. :cheer:

Congrats and hello and welcome :wave: :cheer: :cheer:

Hi and congratulations!

I conceived my first on a 'no-protection one-off' :oops: with my OH on our 2nd anniversary! Takes you by surprise when it can happen so quick, doesn't it!

Think we're due on same day, at the moment!

Looking forward to the nine month journey with everyone! :)

congratulations :hug:

hope you have a happy and healthy 9m

Thanks and the same to everyone here that just got their BFP!

I did another test this morning just to make sure - LOL. I did my other First Response and it came up immediately and SOOOO clear!

OMG! I'm pregnant!!!!!

Here's todays compared to Saturday mornings:

fr2.jpg

:D

congratz hun

so u concieved a week b4 af was due? i think il get bdin b4 my af then :D

Well, I must have conceived on 15th June and AF was due 1st July - so 2 weeks before :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back