Introducing myself

bowmanzoo

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Well I was over at ttc for a few months but I've now had confirmation that I've fallen pregnant so here I am. My name is April and I'm mum to Joanna Leigh who is 22 and a half months and I'm also mum to Joshua and Jonathan who unfortuantly don't live with me as they're adopted but I'm still mega proud to be their mum none the less. This is tecnically my 5th pregnancy as I lost one baby between Jonathan and Joanna at 8 wks of pregnancy.

I'm mega pleased to be pregnant again and obviously it wasnt a great shock as I'd been trying anyway for my final baby. I think Joanna is going to be a great sister as she's brilliant with babies we come into contact with and doesnt get jelous of my sisters baby when i'm cuddling and playing with him. I still can't believe it's actually happened for me but it's been confirmed by a clear blue digital and at the moment I can't get much more confirmation until I have the scan. I'm really scared that something is going to go wrong and i'l lose it but here's hoping that doesnt happen. I'm planning on quitting smoking tommorow for the health of my unborn child and it's been something i've wanted to do for a while anyway so at least now i've got a prety strong reason to actually stop making excuses and do it.

anyway catch u all around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back