Introducing myself

Lindsay

Reaction score
Hello Ladies

I am new to the first trimester board - I am called Lindsay, I have been ttc for 14 months and recently got my BFP!!!! :D :D :D :D

I have got my first appointment with the midwife on 25th October, which I am looking forward too - can't wait to have my first scan!

I think that I am about 4 weeks pg, but not sure as I was being tested at the doctors as to whether I was actually ovulating, after 14 months I was getting worried. My 5 day blood test came back extremely high, so the doctor said that I could have been pg then, but we won't know for sure until I have the scan.

Anyway I won't babble anymore, hope to make friends with all of you.

Xxx

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Thats great news!

You are in the right place for all your little niggles and worries, so stick around!

:D :D

hi lindsay welcome to the first trimester hun xxxx

Hi Lindsay,

Congrats on your pregnancy and welcome to the the first trimester.

Nicki.x :D

Hi Lindsay - congratulations on your news! Hope you have a wonderful 9 months.

LBxx

Hi Lindsay congratulations on your brilliant news!!

Thankyou All

I still can't believe it, its so exciting!!!

I am suffering with sickness, not actually being sick but feeling dreadful - got my rich tea lights in my bag all the time, lol!!!

Xxx

Hi Lindsay

Welcome to the madness of pregnancy.

Just to say make sure that you have a notepad and pen in your bag as well and right down anything that you need to do, because i can guarantee that within an hour you would have forgotten about the emergency shopping / appointment.

Oh the joys.

well done honey and enjoy it.

xx

Congratulations and welcome to the forum!!!! Hope you have a wonderful 9mos!!!!!

xoxo Ree

hi im new too congrats on ya pregnancy! this will be my third n im really excited!!!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back