Introducing Breakfast

drea b

Reaction score
Kaira's ben on one meal a day for a couple of weeksnow and is getting on really well with it. I want to start introducing breakfast but I'm wondering what's the best way to do it.

She doesn't normally wake until about 8 - 8.30 in the morning when she has her first bottle so I was wondering should I give her a bottle first (she drain's 8 oz's) then give some breaky or solid's first then bottle????

This weaning malarky is soooo confusing :wall:

I started off weaning with breakfast, so Calleigh would have her morning feed between 9-10am then i offer her breakfast at around an hour later. I just allow that time so she isnt too full from her milk and isnt too hungry for her next feed :)

Coreys up between 7 and 8, has his bottle - then at about 10, usually when hes woken up from his morning nap he has baby cerial/porridge. Then another bottle about 11.

We've only just started breakfast a few days ago because up until now Becky hasn't been interested in food in the morning. She has a bottle at 4am (YAWWWWWWN!) and another with some baby cereal/fruit about 9-10am. Like the post above we give her her bottle first if she's grumping for it or the cereal first if she's in a good mood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back