• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Interesting read about episiotomys (Midwife written)

:lol: I thought that.

Apprently women in that sort of sport everything is really tight down there :eek:

TeenAsmaTeam said:
Also one of the few episiotomies I did was on a horse rider as the perineum was like leather
:shock:

Oh bugger - i have horses & before i fell preggers i rode my horses 6 times a week :shock:

i have owned and ridden horses since i was 5yrs old, had 7 children and not a stitch to my name so i wouldnt worry too much :wink:

*shudders* yikes, i forgot about all that tearing business :shock: its not nice having one's foof impaled with a needle, and i only had 2 stitches! hmmm. this has driven me to use NFP more carefully this month! :lol:

Very interesting reading, thanks for that. I have been riding for years and have competed and ridden daily for most of my young life. I had a very slow first stage with Isla and hadnt ridden regularly since. Second stage with Morgan was lightning quick so i do think that there may be something in this horse riding idea. Haha perineum like leather :rotfl: i expect mine is buffalo hide!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back