OBEM- WAter Birth Story

Maybe_mummy

Reaction score
Hi LAdies,

Dont know if any of you saw last week and the water birth how calm and peacefull it was well Ive looked on the website and the girl has a blog about how she did it, as I thought she might have used hypno birthing (unfortunately I wont be able to have a water birth but am doing hypnobirthing) and she didnt just did some reasearch before etc, its quite interesting to read anway... Here the link

http://heatherfrancesca.wordpress.com/

X

Thanks for this I was really curious about it after last week! Some of the stuff is fairly similar to somethings I've been told by a doula - if anyone is interested in some of the tips she gave me I can happily post them up in a thread as DH and I are finding them invaluable!

Ohhh I would be Verity anything that could help!! LOL X

Cool I will find my notes and pop them up in a thread for you this evening hon xxxxx

Oh yes that would be great verity :)

Off to read that girls blog, she was amazing....

Verity that would be great for you to post them up. I'm also off to read the blog. xx

I don't believe a word she's written. S

he said on TV she hadn't thought much about the birth and that ignorance was bliss. Now she's changed her tune? Can't do that without a time machine luv??

I think she's just saying this afterwards because she's fame hungry. They both completely loved themselves I didn't like them one little bit.

I agree with Jo Jo i smell bullshit! How can she say she didnt go to antinatal etc because she didnt want to know about labour and then say she had researched? Bollocks she did well and now wants to make it look like she planned it that way.

Hmmmm very dubious!! Think she talks rubbish anyway as she clearly is daft as she cant tell her OH is as gay as they come!!

Hmmmm very dubious!! Think she talks rubbish anyway as she clearly is daft as she cant tell her OH is as gay as they come!!

Hahahahaha glad it wasnt only me who thought it was her gay best mate when they first walked in!

Hahahahaha glad it wasnt only me who thought it was her gay best mate when they first walked in!

i so thought that on the advert for it, and when they announced they were together i was like wtf!! a) he is camp camp camp and b) h went to fashion school! Warning bells love!! But then again h can come out now as im sure its every gay mans dream of having their own biological child lol

when he said 'we are like a fariytale' - i thought- only if Prince Charming takes it up the wrong one too - sorry im so common to even think that

I do think the hubbie is gay still he is rather strange! LOL

when he said 'we are like a fariytale' - i thought- only if Prince Charming takes it up the wrong one too - sorry im so common to even think that

lol my hubby said when he was on about him having a baby would be an experience "He would say that being gay as gay men love having something inside them" TUT
Then when he had the gas and air "look at him putting stuff he shouldnt in his mouth" He did make me laugh

lol my hubby said when he was on about him having a baby would be an experience "He would say that being gay as gay men love having something inside them" TUT
Then when he had the gas and air "look at him putting stuff he shouldnt in his mouth" He did make me laugh

Hahaha your husband is spot on tho - she said he was the only str8t lad at the college, i think he lied x

The only straight thing about him was his quiff lol

Yeah defo be interested in hearing anything that might help

I was set for waterbirth then freaked my self out n changed my mind to get the epi but after last week im thinking of swaying back to water so any infor that would help :)

Yeah defo be interested in hearing anything that might help

I was set for waterbirth then freaked my self out n changed my mind to get the epi but after last week im thinking of swaying back to water so any infor that would help :)

Cool will put up later for you ladies! Snowed under with last minute work today so it will be my treat to myself once I'm done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back