Info on the cervix pretty please...

Zoziebubly

Reaction score
Sorry if TMI but I have been searching the net for cervix info and i cant find what i am looking for!! :eh:

Ok, My cervix is high and soft BUT only half of it is soft! the other half is firmer and it has always been like that, One half is softer than my lips then i have a closed slit the the other half is firm!? is this normal? or am I under informed about the cervix?

I need my own personal gyno doctor to come live with me so I can bombared then with my questions! lol

any ideas anyone??
:think:

I need my own personal gyno doctor to come live with me so I can bombared then with my questions!
:think:

lol!! I don't have a clue about what's going on down there... hopefully we'll get some helpful info Zoziebubly! :)

Mine feels part soft and part firm and sat high, but cannot tell if its open or closed....kind of whish i'd never bothered checking the cervix ha ha xxx

Mine feels part soft and part firm and sat high, but cannot tell if its open or closed....kind of whish i'd never bothered checking the cervix ha ha xxx

yea me too!! im addicted to checking it now!! and really, i have no idea what i am doing!!
Grrrrrr...should have been a doctor!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back