Have I just found my cervix...?! Possible TMI!

KeLe101

Reaction score
I have just finished AF and had a little feel to see if I noticed any changes down (or up!) there. I have felt something small and fleshy, but which is also a bit hard and rubbery - a bit like a fleshy lump, though I couldn't feel any hole or slit. Is this my cervix or is something really wrong?! I have always thought my cervix was the fleshy, permanently soft thing I could feel when I reach right up high - is this just my vagina walls or my bladder/uterus or something? I'm sorry, I know these are dumb questions but this is the first time I have ever noticed this firm, rubbery thing and it's freaked me right out!!! :think:
Any cervix experts out there...please?!

I haven't got a clue, but congratulations on finding your cerivix! I have yet to venture up there :lol:

Sounds just like a cervix to me!

And often people can't feel the os so don't worry - I'm sure you have one :)

Further up (i.e. to each side of the cervix and higher) I would imagine is the underside and outside of your uterus? I have that so if I go fishing around my cervix :lol:

Thanks Cori and Buddabun! I just had another feel (It's so gross!) and it feels a little bit higher and I can feel something on it so I guess that's the os - ooooh it's very weird but I'm glad i've found it! I must have been feeling the bottom of my uterus the other times I've tried to find it, which is why it never felt like the tip of a nose! I was always really confused as to how it could feel like the tip of your nose, but now it's making a bit more sense!!
It's really small though, how on earth does a baby fit through that....?! :think:

:lol: :lol: I'll bet!! I'm sure it gets much bigger when it has to... :fib: :fib: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back