Induction booked this Wednesday!

oh wow how exciting good luck all goes quickly on weds xxxx

Oh wow I've only just seen this chick!! Yayyy! Im so excited for you xx

Lol sorry Redbear :hug: You still have time to beat me chick ;) HOpe you're ok.

X

Thanks ladies xxx

Hope you are relaxing with your feet up today Olive :) xx

Omg that it quick :shock: just think you'll have baby by the weekend :). Good luck hun xxxxxxxxx

Olive! Well I can't say I'm not really pleased for completely selfish reasons! I'm longing to stalk your labour and to have you come with me to the next section of the forum (i havent actually taken the leap yet, I'm still lingering in here wondering if I'm ready lol!) So we can go together!

By wednesday, do you actually mean tomorrow? So this time tomorrow you could in actual fact (though unlikely to be that fast) have a baby in your arms?

My labour was long and exhausting, but actually once I had the epidural it was totally pain free, the last 2 days of labour were a waiting game for me as he was determined not to come out, and all I would say is have some books and games and stuff just in case. Even between contractions when I was pushing at the end my husband was playing "Who Am I?" with me as a distraction which worked wonders for making it go faster. (Mind you I was David Frost of Frost/Nixon, and I knew he would never work out who I was which was fun as he usually does quite quickly and this kept him guessing and asking me questions about myself I could focus on right up until I had the baby out).

Your hand and foot look seriously painful, will it go down when you're not pregnant any more? I really missed my bump responding to me for a day afterwards, but I have to say that getting back some control of my body is really good. I can reach my toes comfortably, I can stand up quickly, and go down the stairs without feeling like I'm about to pitch down head first, and I dont have to pee all the time! Whoop! So I really hope this is one of those things that will clear up quickly?

Anyway, will be thinking of you all day tomorrow and sending you loads of love and light and positive thoughts for you, your OH and for your baby! Can't wait for him to be here xxxxxxxxx

Thanks ladies :hug: I am so grateful for all of your support over the past 9 months and whilst ttc :friends:

Kerry - am feeling excited and nervous at the same time! x

Olive! Well I can't say I'm not really pleased for completely selfish reasons! I'm longing to stalk your labour and to have you come with me to the next section of the forum (i havent actually taken the leap yet, I'm still lingering in here wondering if I'm ready lol!) So we can go together!

By wednesday, do you actually mean tomorrow? So this time tomorrow you could in actual fact (though unlikely to be that fast) have a baby in your arms?

My labour was long and exhausting, but actually once I had the epidural it was totally pain free, the last 2 days of labour were a waiting game for me as he was determined not to come out, and all I would say is have some books and games and stuff just in case. Even between contractions when I was pushing at the end my husband was playing "Who Am I?" with me as a distraction which worked wonders for making it go faster. (Mind you I was David Frost of Frost/Nixon, and I knew he would never work out who I was which was fun as he usually does quite quickly and this kept him guessing and asking me questions about myself I could focus on right up until I had the baby out).

Your hand and foot look seriously painful, will it go down when you're not pregnant any more? I really missed my bump responding to me for a day afterwards, but I have to say that getting back some control of my body is really good. I can reach my toes comfortably, I can stand up quickly, and go down the stairs without feeling like I'm about to pitch down head first, and I dont have to pee all the time! Whoop! So I really hope this is one of those things that will clear up quickly?

Anyway, will be thinking of you all day tomorrow and sending you loads of love and light and positive thoughts for you, your OH and for your baby! Can't wait for him to be here xxxxxxxxx

Star :hug: I nearly had a cry when I read your post. Can't believe that your lo is here and mine is on the way! :dance:

Yep, I mean tomorrow. Lol. Shocked me too!

I'm seriously considering an epidural atm and am not even in labour yet. Before I was thinking everything but, but I think I've had my eyes opened the past few weeks. I'll certainly go for it if I feel I need one.

Rashes should go down afterwards but could take a few weeks. Hoping it's pretty quick as it's rather poo! Am looking forward to being able to move easily again, but most of all, having my little boy in my arms :love: I think I'm going to ball my eyes out lol!

Thanks for your good wishes.

xxxx

Take the epidural!! I had 12 hours on it and it is the best! Why suffer??

i am just worried about keeping still while they put a needle in my spine...........xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back