Induction booked this Wednesday!

:shock: oh my actual god!!!!! How bloody exciting!! Laura u will do great hunny! Do u know if baby is engaged yet? Xx

:shock: oh my actual god!!!!! How bloody exciting!! Laura u will do great hunny! Do u know if baby is engaged yet? Xx

Thanks Sarah :hug: He wasn't on Friday, which is what's worrying me a wee bit I think. She initially said they'd check today to see if cervix was favourable but then decided to leave it til Wednesday.

Friends keep telling me it takes a day or 2, but I know from PF that it can take days!

xxx

That's my swollen foot tonight spreading up ankle, side of knee and hand when i was in hosp. Hand was like blisters. My tummy and thighs are worst bit but don't dare post pic!

Just in case anyone ever gets similar.

X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326147290.119684.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326147290.119684.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 18
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326147305.079250.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326147305.079250.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 15
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326147318.195058.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326147318.195058.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Yay :D! I found out last week about my induction and I still feel nervous about it! Xx

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo exited for you Laura :love:

Congrats on induction so excited!!! Ouch with your feet and hands, how ling have you had that x

Only for about a week Sue thankfully. I feel for anyone that gets it earlier. My tummy is practically purple :puke:

x

Ouchy!!! Poor u :hugs:

Well my induction took 12 hours so u might be lucky Hun! Can't believe how many of us ended up being induced!! Xx

Ouchy!!! Poor u :hugs:

Well my induction took 12 hours so u might be lucky Hun! Can't believe how many of us ended up being induced!! Xx

Oh that's not so bad. I thought it was longer for some reason. Just thinking of poor pinky and ninja!

Mad isn't it? I'm surprised she wanted to but kind of glad that she's taking rashes seriously as they've been worrying us a bit with how quickly they're spreading. Just hope he's ok and takes after OH on the skin front! Lol.

X

Really wish u the best with ur induction! Just take all the drugs they give you and you'll be great! I'm one person that had s bad experience out of many that don't! The girl opposite me was having a perfect one progressing nicely as she was sucking away on gas and air! My LO just didn't want to come!

I can't wait to stalk and see baby olive :)

Great news Olive....so glad u will be meeting your little one v soon......how exciting!

Eeeeeeee!!!!! Omg can't believe baby olive will be here soon and how exciting bumping into a fellow pf'er :yay: x

My mum was induced with me hun and it was 4 hours start to finish so maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones too xx

Thanks Pinky :hug: and Princess :friends: hope I have an induction like your Mum!

Xxx

Oh Olive your leaving me behind too :( I'm going to be a loner!!! But I am glad for you, looking at those pics, it looks so saw!! You will do fine! X x x

Thanks hun. Put a thigh one in my journal that's grim!

Hope Lillianne makes an appearance soon. You could still beat me definitely!

X

Whoop Whoop how exciting! I told you you would leave me too! you bump buddies are usless :p ;) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back