Induction booked this Wednesday!

Olive

Reaction score
Total brown pants!!

Had my hospital appointment today to review BP. BP was borderline high, so not too bad, but got them to check over my rashes, which are getting worse.

My bloods and urine have come back fine, but have taken bloods again to be sure. They'll call me tonight if anything wrong. They think I've got that PUPP/PAPP thing and not OC thank god, but the consultant says as its quite extreme she'd rather book me in for induction.

I was like okkk, not really thinking it would be that soon. So, Weds at quarter to 12, that's us booked in :shock: She was just like, bring your bag, you won't be out until baby is here and gave me a leaflet on induction :oooo:. Lol.

Really excited and mega nervous at the same time.

x

Ooh and I met a PF girly today, which was fabbb :wave: You need to post more mrs! Lol.

Ooh good luck! Will be stalking to hear how all goes x

OMG how exciting!!! :yay: How am I suppose to get through my working days when there's so much exciting going on in here??? Will be stalking you!!!!

Good luck!!

xx

Oh wow, Good luck. You will have a baby here by the weekend.

Omg, that's so exciting, been waiting a long time for your labour watch, yay! You will do great hun :) xxx

Ooh my god! Mines next wed and I thought that was close to them booking it! Will be stalking all day. Does your leaflet tell you to have sex too..or is it just an Essex thing Haha x

Thanks ladies. I just hope it doesn't take days, but imagine it will!

x

Last edited:
Ooohhh.... That's so exciting!!!! :)

How exciting and very quick :)
Will be stalking like mad. x

Woo hoo, I actually thought I was the only one on here lol. Have you got everything ready?

Woo hoo, I actually thought I was the only one on here lol. Have you got everything ready?

Yep thankfully. I think so anyway! I'm got my notepad and pen out to make sure tonight!! Lol.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back