induction booked :(

inky

Reaction score
I really don't want to be induced but they don't want me to go too far over because of my stupid bp, so as of my app at the hospital this morning I'm booked in for an induction on 16th August.

Got a sweep on Friday then another next Tuesday if that doesn't do anything over the weekend. One more the following Friday and that's it then! Nevermind. At least I know it will be a max of 2 weeks before we get to meet LO now! Hopefully he/she will get a wriggle on before then though :)

Good luck Inky, I know the feeling!
Just try and think of it as you said... at least you know the little one will make an appearance sooner rather than later!
xx

I thought you had an appointment this morning, I was going to ask how it went.

So, theyre letting you go to 40+10? Thats not too bad. Thats plenty of time to make sure your body gets things together and puts you into labour :) (dont use me as an example lol) Theyre offering you lots of sweeps so that should deffinatly help kick things off. Stay positive! :D x

Oh I am positive really, it was just a little moan :) I know 40+10 isn't too bad considering I've had bp problems from the start - I should be thankful I have those 10 extra days really!

There's still plenty of time - hope something starts before the 16th :)

Yay..we like the positiveness :D I suppose theyll be keeping a good eye on everything if you go overdue at all your appointments (your going to feel like you live at the midwifes!) so all is good. Ahh another baby on the way...way too many babies at the moment...Im getting a tad excited :blush:

The sweeps should get you going Inky especially if they are over your date anyway, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you. If I go too far over they will just wheel me in as they can't induce me so Im bricking that! Good luck xx

How far are they willing to let you go over RM? Really hope you get the VBAC you want. We all know how much it means to you :)

Here's hoping that you get going soon too Inky :)

Awww hope your little one comes before then. Seems like a few people have inductions booked. :/ ill probably get told thursday that they will book my induction lol i want to at least go 1 week over :) Good luck x

best of luck inky.
Theres plenty of time to go on your own before then :)

Im booked in for an induction too, on the 15th. I had a sweep today, and another one in 3 days time, then just take it from there I guess.

I know it's not idea for either of us but it's nice to know it will be less than 2 weeks either way isn't it!

yeah it is nice to know an exact date, even though I think if im still pregnant on the 15th Ill be desparate but begging for daily sweeps to try and avoid induction. Im on a bit of a mission now. Me and evening primrose oil are going to be best buddies from now until friday!

woo :yay: my sweep is booked for saturday!!

Hopefully that will get things kick started for you! Or at least prep your body for induction so they don;t have to get to happy with the meds? Its getting quite exciting now babies are appearing and everyone is talking about inductions and contractions starting... getting very real suddenly too! Sounds ridiculous but I think I still haven't realised this will result in a baby! I'm sure I will get a reality check when labour begins!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back