Indigestion :(

Lauren84

Reaction score
Been suffering with this for a few days now, any ideas in what I can take?? X

I take Rennies as they're just like a chalky mint. I've also taken Gaviscon when I got it at work and hadn't got any Rennies. Luckily for me there was another pregnant lady!! Gaviscon is really fast acting, but it was gross. It said take 2-4 spoons and I only managed 2. I've also drank milk at night if I haven't had anything to hand.

Milk Ice cream rennies and rennies come in diff flavours and sugar free if u don't like original. The gaviscon is safe but tastes rank to me x

Thanks ladies. Will have to get some tomorrow. Never had it before but it's quite uncomfortable xx

Ive been having nothing but indigestion and heartburn from the start so I sympathise with u completely :( its been the main bug bear of my pregnancy and even wakes me up at night. I take rennies and gaviscon and I have to take them everywhere I go :( drink milky drinks, eat small meals regularly and I stay away from anything acidic apart from that theres nothing else can be done x

Thanks purplebeauty. I have been going through a lot of tangerines, maybe that could be a cause xx

no probs :) .... and yeah it deffo could be those tangerines ive had to give them up too for the time being :( but wont be for too long as I at least can eat as many as I want when the little one is here. The things we women go through ay men just don't have a clue :) xx

Really sympathise :( heartburn and indigestion is a bugger! I had the doctor prescribe me tablets in the end as the likes of gaviscon didn't help after a while x

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

I love tangerines as well, can't get enough at the moment! Will try that but got some gaviscon just I case :)

A glass of milk usually helps for me otherwise I have to sleep sitting up propped up with loads of pillows to ease it. Don't think I could stomach the Gaviscon lol xx

Gaviscon for me, I got a huge bottle on prescription from the doctors and a couple of spoon fulls is normally enough to knock it on the head but I agree it is gross.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back