Indigestion

TORino

Reaction score
I have a strange pain which I can only describe as being like when you swallow something that is too big for your gullet and it gives you pain when it just hits your stomach.

And the belching has returned like I had in tri 1 :shock:

Ive been lucky and avoided heartburn so this is a bit surprising at this late stage.

Is it indigestion? What can I take for it?

Gaviscon is good hun and safe for pregnancy

I've never had indigestion before being pregnant and those adverts just take the piss. Some woman on a bar stool delicately holding her hand to her chest whilst I'm writhing around in agony begging for an ambulance because I'm having a heart attack pffffft!

If its really bad go to the docs, they'll prob give you ranitadine. If its really really bad and persistent you may get Omeprazole. It saved me during my pregnancy as my stomach issues were getting pretty dire.

So do you ladies think it is indigestion? Lol, I'm just assuming that's what it is. It hurts when I swallow.

I have some Rennies but they ain't cutting it

I didn't know what heartburn or indigestion was until I got pregnant. Now I deffinatly know what it is!

Rennies aren't that much cop tbh. Try gaviscon and as said if it doesn't help go to the quack. Saying that I know this sounds weird but maybe try slowing down your eating and swallowing smaller mouthfuls (not suggesting you guzzle hun) but I'm wondering if you have a touch of colic and are swallowing air? I've found that eating what I can with a teaspoon has helped cos everything has a chance of going down

I've had acid refluv and indegetion pretty bad since about week 35 ~(mostly when im in bed). Gaviscon liquid form tastes rank but does the job. :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back