• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Indigestion and heartburn or worse??

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
Now this tends to only really happen in the evenings.
I was sitting watching tv when I got a dull pain in my throat, jaw, tip of my chin and between my shoulder blades.
I have taken a gaviscon and am lying in bed and it has eased. It comes on suddenly, has me on edge for the rest of the night then I fall asleep and feel fine in the morning. This is the way it tends to happen.
I sometimes get a sharp pain under my left boob, it's gone as soon as I've noticed it. Like an "ouch" that stops me in my tracks. Sometimes I get it if I breathe in really deep or bend over.
I have had an normal ECG before now, I've always been obsessed that there is something wrong with my heart.
I feel my pulse constantly for reassurance.
Sometimes I go for weeks without any symptoms, maybe when I'm not thinking about it???
Anyone got any ideas?
I'm going to bring this up with the dr again but I think he thinks it's psychological x

Hey hun, sounds like hardcore heartburn to me. When I get my heartburn I know I feel like my chest is tight and get pain in my back and behind my boob too. Nothing takes the edge off and it can last for a good few hours :( My family have awful problems with heartburn and half of us are on Omeprazole daily as it is the only thing that helps. Have another chat with your doctor and see if they can give you any further insight or something stronger to take.
Hope this helps!
xxx

Thanks Claire I will do. I do suffer with heartburn anyway, when not pregnant. I get the acid in the throat symptoms which I can deal with but when I get this it really panics me. It's a horrid pain, really nasty xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back