Indigestion/heartburn

cinnamon81

Reaction score
Anyone else got this? I just wish it would go away :evil:
Everytime i eat i can taste the bile at the back of my throat :puke:

Was thinking about making dinner but all there is in the house is tomato soup, garlic bread, and pasta sauces with tomato in them, which i just know will make me suffer later....
......so has anyone got any ideas of some nice food that i can have that won't burn my poor throat half an hour later :think: thinking might phone for a takeaway but not sure what...

I been suffering since around 6 weeks with heartburn and I must say that there doesn't seem to be much nowadays that doesn't make it flare up. Even fruit has stared it!!

How about something like beans on toast, non fatty and not spicy?

Do you take anything for it? I get Gaviscon on prescription from my Dr, I know milk also works but I don't like milk it makes me :puke:

I've run out of gaviscon and all the shops are shut :(
might try some milk, i don't like it but have been forcing it down since been pregnant (sure there's some strawberry milkshake powder in the cupboard - off for a rake now lol)

Gaviscon is magic! You could ask your midwife to sort out a prescription for loads of it (and all for free!) Mine sorted me out with 2x 500ml bottles last week :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back