Increased Cervical Mucus

ToriElla

Reaction score
I have some weird things going on downstairs. :roll:

My CM has increased alot and I feel as though it's kinda wet alot (TMI!!) but there only seems to be CM there when I wipe. Plus I have been feeling a weird cold sensation alot also!!! What is that??

Does this sound like a sign of pregnancy?? I am 6 days late but have had a negative result.

Vicky xx

HI Extra CM is very common in Pregnancy,

if AF continues to be late test again every few days, you may have Just O'd later than you think,

Thanks xmasangls! have you heard of that cold sensation i mentioned? i've never experienced it before!!

the cold feeling is proberly the CM sitting there,

well thats my only suggestion for the feeling sorry

it's so weird - there isn't anything there when i check. just when i go to the loo.

do you think CM can increase alot when you come off the pill?

Hi Girls
I have just found out that I am 8 weeks preggers and i have noticed a huge increase in cm. i almost feel like af has arrived as it is so wet. Also when i was 2 weeks late for af i tested and got a negative. i did a test yesterday at the doctors when i was 4 weeks late and it was positive, so hang in there ToriElla. am keeping everything crossed for you. God luck and let us know how you get on x

Thanks Stacy! I'm going to try and wait it out for as long as I can.
I'm 7 days late and my BB's are starting to feel tender. How early on did your CM increase? Did you sense you were pg from early on - or weren't you sure?

Vicky xx

One of my 1st symptoms of pregnancy before i found out was my boobs were bigger and a little tender then i went off sex (my boyfriend took me to a really nice hotel for valentines day and i just wanted to sleep :p) so the next day i did a test and it was positive, i was 20 days late by then (my af is all over the shop) my CM has only just increased by noticable amounts and i'm 14 and half weeks, but from reading books and magazines everyone's different.

Good luck keeping my fingers crossed for you :D

Hi ToriElla
I didn't find out that I was pregnant until Monday so I was 4 weeks late for af at the time! I really had no idea and it came as a BIG surprise. The increase in CM has only just started but Manda is correct, it is different for every mother to be.

So you are 7 days late already. Have you tested yet? I did a test when I was 2 weeks late and it was negative so hold on in there. My bbs have only just started to feel tender and other than that I have no other symptoms. Oh yeah, apart from mild back ache every now and then.

When you decide to test let me know how you get on.
Lots of babydust your way.
sx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back