in ze hospital

Toxic_Angel

Reaction score
not been on for ages!!!
am 11 days overdue now. was due to be induced at 8am this morn
but been having contractions since wednesday!! got examined bout 3pm today an was 4cm dilated. pain is quite bad tbh. having a bath in here soon. had another sweep done today at 3. had one done last tuesday aswell. lost plug wednesday

hope baby comes soon. Poor you!! :hug:

hey good luck, sorry i cant txt u back ive no credit left!!

Good luck - hope it goes smoothly for you and you don't have to wait much longer to meet your baby.

:hug:

I was only thinking of you this morning and whether you had had your baby or not.

Hope things speed up for you real soon! :hug: x

Sorry to hear it's taking so long :(
I hope you're holding your baby soon :hug: :hug:

ohhh exciting stuff, another baby will soon be here.

last time i saw u, u was on tv :rotfl:

good luck hunni x

just been examined again, still at 4cm but she said im coping very well an that my waters could easily be broken! will be going labor ward in abit!!!

am glad am goin labor ward later as it meant lloyd didnt have to be out by 9pm. havnt slept since tuesday cuz of pain but i doubt im guna get any kip tonite either!!

Sam, toxic angel has been keeping me updated all hte way along. Ive been busy with rhiannon but she has messaged me this morning to say she is 10cm and is ready to push now :cheer: she has had an epidural but after the time she has been in labour (since thurs) im not suprised. Poor girl. :hug:
I hope she has had her little girl now. Im sooo busy with visitors :lol: but will try update when shes had her lo.
Good luck girl, like i said you can do it. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back