Sweep today!

gingerxmas

Reaction score
Well, had my sweep this morning (at 9am - amazing how quiet the roads were!). Was uncomfortable, but not too bad. Was effaced but not dilated, so they think it'll take another to get monkey moving. Although have been having contractions since then, but not regular or anything.
They think I went into labour when I lost my plug etc, but something stalled it! On plus side they don't think I'll need the induction (which they don't do here till T+14), so I'll avoid the hospital!
Next sweep booked for tuesday morning.

Hope it works for you babe.

I had mine Thursday and had really bad period pain/lower back pain but it stopped by Friday morning. Lost plug though and now I'm still waiting.

How long are they meant to leave in between first and second sweep? Only mine was at 40+0 and the second won't be until 41+1

Make a pregnancy ticker

Ahh hope LO comes before then for you xx

Fingers crossed for you xx

Hope it works for you babe.

I had mine Thursday and had really bad period pain/lower back pain but it stopped by Friday morning. Lost plug though and now I'm still waiting.

How long are they meant to leave in between first and second sweep? Only mine was at 40+0 and the second won't be until 41+1

Make a pregnancy ticker

Not sure tbh, but they won't do sweeps here till 41 weeks, and i lost my plug at 38+6! Seems everywhere has their own system to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back