in two minds??????/

antonia

Reaction score
hi all, hope you are all doing ok, i have not been on here for a few weeks so have lost track.

currently having thoughts of doubt creep in, hubby and i first mentioned ttc number three on our honeymoon august 07 , after batting the idea around for a while we decided the following april to go ahead.

The problem i have is i fell pregnant at a young age, then when my son started school i was 6 months pg with my daughter, who has just started school, so for the first time i have no little ones with me in the day so i am focussing on other things, i have started work in a school a few hours a day, have become a reading assistant, having driving lessons, and studying to become a teaching assistant...........................and i am really enjoying it and not sure that i will want to give it all up again when i fall pg, hubby and i have been ttc for 6 months now and i think had i fallen pg earlier i would not be having these feelings as i would be none the wiser what i would have been giving up.

sorry for the long moan, i just feel really selfish for feeling like this as i would really love to have another baby as would my husband and i realise that it would not put my life on hold forever as i am only 25.

has anyone else gone through similar emotions , and what did they decide??????

I don't really have an answer for you hun but didn't want to read and run! I think in these situations there are pros and cons whatever you do. I originally said I wanted to get a bit further in my career before we started ttc but it just feels right for both of us now.

I don't think there is a right or wrong answer and I'm sure you won't regret whatever you do.

Good luck whatever you decide xxx

Hi antonia :wave:
It's a choice only you can make.
I have 4 sons, eldest is 15, then 13, then 7 and 5. When we decided to try for my now 7 year old, my older 2 were at school like yours and I was just getting my life back, but we'd been trying for 2 years before I fell with him and like you I was enjoying the freedom, but it was for me the best thing I'd ever done. Now were trying again, mad! But I'm 34 and broody as hell and even though again in one way my boys are off hand, I crave for that little one again. Its a personal choice and you will know deep down what you really want. I've been trying to make up my mind for 2 years whether or not to try for another baby and it's been a year of trying now and I haven't fallen, yet the desire to have another one for me is getting stronger and not weaker! You do what YOU want hun, ok. Good luck with what ever you decide, but let me know xxx :hug:

aww its difficult one. i sometimes feel a bit like this thinking why don't i wait a bit longer love my life at the moment and it would change big time with another child as i would be a little more restricted in what i could do for a while.

maybe think to yourself i won't be so into ttc but if it happens it happens and its meant to be? so not actively chart and obsess when you are ovulating etc but not take precautions either.

like the above has said only you can make the choice at the end of the day, think to yourself how much you would have to give up, be it for a few months while on maternity leave or could you live without trying for another baby for a while, you are only 25 you could wait a bit you still have time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back