sore breasts

honey1978

Reaction score
Hi

I am someone new to this forum and reading all the posts out here must say that you all are a bunch on lovely n helpful ladies,who are easy to share your feelings and experiences with one another.

I got my AF on 30th May n started bedding straight after that since i am not too sure when i ovulate exactly as i just started monitoring my temperature.Also my cycle is quite short (24 Days).Now i have been having some pain in my boobs specially on the nipples n find it uncomfortable even to lie on my side if it touches the bed.Also feel litle guidy after eating almost anything.They have also become softer.I am next due on 24th June so cant test also.

Could i already be PG?Do PG symptoms start this early as i have not yet had the implantation bleeding.Am i imagining things?

I had sore boobs and pains about 5 days before I was due on.

Hoping you get the result you want! Baby dust to you xxx

Hi Sami,

thanx for the reply.is it popssible for PG signs to start this early.i mean i am not due for another 10 days.

It didn't for me but then everyone is so different. Do you know when you ovulated? Were you'trying' at this time? If yeah then I guess it could be a possibility that you are - I'd wait till nearer your AF date tfor testing though - I've PM'd you the details of the site I got mine from - and they werebrilliant for me and showed up so clear even only 2 days after missed period.

HTH x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back