Washing Help.. PLEASE!

DebbieM

Reaction score
I'm such an idiot. I could kick myself!

I bought Luke a lovely Grobag a few weeks ago and also an In The Night Garden outfit which was jeans and a Makka Pakka long sleeved top from BHS...

Luke had had an explosive nappy and I'd used ACE bleach on the jeans that were affected and the vest and they cleaned up fine so were chucked into his washing basket... wet...and left there too long. :(

Can you guess what happened? Stuff I'd chucked on top/was underneath the wet stuff has gone mouldy because it wasn't washed quickly enough (that will teach me for not needing to get his stuff washed in a hurry cos he has so much new stuff, won't it)

Anyway... those 2 items are mouldy now and I have ACE bleached them and it isn't coming out. I'm quite gutted as I love both and they are brand new.

Does anyone have any hints/tips/ideas that might get this out without ruining them?

DSC05327.jpg

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

maybe try some bleech on the white hun but they do a stain devil for mould that may get it out

mary70 said:
maybe try some bleech on the white hun but they do a stain devil for mould that may get it out

Oh! Do they? I will try that then! Will get some tonight :D

mary70 said:

Was going to suggest that... I've used it before (ages ago though) and it worked well.

Had mould like that on bibs in the wash many times and never found a cure i'm afraid. :(

Got some stain devil tonight... gonna try it once Luke's asleep! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

failing that take it to a dry cleaners... they have special stuff :)

Ok, so he is in bed, asleep and I am STILL on here. I should be sorting this stuff out LOL

Someone kick me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back