In The Night Garden Fleece Blanket

Gemma & Jake

Reaction score
I just bought Jake one of these :cheer: I love it :D I think i'm going to decorate his whole room with In The Night Garden soon :cheer:
I want to get him a talking Makka Pakka aswell but they are out of stock everywhere. If anyone knows of anywhere that has them in stock for £14.99 then please let me know. Thanks :D

(this is the cheapest I could find this blanket)
http://www.childrens-rooms.co.uk/produc ... e&bc=theme

YAY :cheer: Jake's blanket arrived today and it's lovely. It's bigger than I expected aswell.

aw i love that blanket. luke has a talking makka pakka he had it for his birthday and his grandad got it from toymaster - do you have one near you gemma?

rusks said:
aw i love that blanket. luke has a talking makka pakka he had it for his birthday and his grandad got it from toymaster - do you have one near you gemma?

No I don't have a Toy Master near me just a Toys R Us and they don't sell them according to the website. Oh well hopefully everyone will get them back in stock soon.

Gemma & Jake said:
No I don't have a Toy Master near me just a Toys R Us and they don't sell them according to the website. Oh well hopefully everyone will get them back in stock soon.

I see your in Plymouth...i dont know if u ever cross the Tamar Bridge towards this way but there is a toy master in Truro opposite burger king!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back