In the night garden - kiddies program

Louie LOVES in the night garden, he doesn't watch any other TV though, hes not interested.
i sky + an episode of in the night garden the 1st time he watched it & we've still got it in the planner! any time i need to do something & he won't leave me to get on with it...i just press play!
poor Louie must think theres only the same episode played over & over again :rotfl: :rotfl:

luke loves it too, transfixed for the entire programme, we have it on 6.25 every night before he goes to bed. he loves iggle piggle, had him for christmas and cuddles up to him every night, i bought him makka pakka and oopsy daisy for his birthday.

i actually find the programme very rude and quite sexually explicit in some areas :rotfl: :rotfl: iggle piggle and oopsy daisy are much more than friends, who are they trying to kid!! :lol:

I LOVE! in the night garden, me too and balamory. Can't wait till the baby arrives so I can start watching cbeebies again, James has outgrown it now and likes watching cartoon network and boomerang, full of american cartoon garbage :roll:

Minime said:
I find it rather creepy! :eek:

I was starting to worry i was the only one who dosnt like it
I just find it compleat and utter empty TOSH
Lazy town is creepy too
Spatacus and the pink haired girl whats is going on there :?

Now Dora explorer is good :)

It makes me feel really uneasy, not really sure why its just creepy. Not as creepy as the BoohBahs though *shudders*

After hearing so much about in the night garden, but never having experienced it (don't really watch tv, only dvds and videos), we decided to buy an in the night garden dvd for lydia today.

she appears to really love it. great, you'd think. erm no. What total and complete crap. I really don't want her to watch it again - I can think of much more intelligent things for her to watch than that!

sorry, I don't mean to offend people who like it, but I really did think it was total shite.

I really wish we'd never bought the dvd - I seriously hope she doesn't ask to watch it tomorrow (bet she will though).

Xena said:
After hearing so much about in the night garden, but never having experienced it (don't really watch tv, only dvds and videos), we decided to buy an in the night garden dvd for lydia today.

she appears to really love it. great, you'd think. erm no. What total and complete crap. I really don't want her to watch it again - I can think of much more intelligent things for her to watch than that!

sorry, I don't mean to offend people who like it, but I really did think it was total shite.

I really wish we'd never bought the dvd - I seriously hope she doesn't ask to watch it tomorrow (bet she will though).

the Northern way of saying s*** ...shite i know it's silly but i smiled in a warm 'ah thats how you say it' nostalgic way :hug: (i have been away from the north way to long :oops: ) and my accent has gone funny i hear my self saying things in a southern way and freak out.
tomamto instead of tomata, letter instead of letta, splinter instead of spelk. ect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back