Which In The Night Garden character is your LO's favourite?

Gemma & Jake

Reaction score
Jake LOVES Makka Pakka. I have been trying to get him the talking toy but it is sold out everywhere. It seems that most places have got the other characters in stock though. I thought that Igglepiggle would be the most popular but as he is still in stock everywhere i'm now unsure.

Keeley loves Igglepiggle :D

I've seen loads of Makka Pakka's for sale here.. our mothercare has loads!

Stanley likes Oopsy Daisy, he does the kisses, Mwah!

I love Makka Pakka though. He's so cute. And so clean! :lol:

emma seems to love them all she tries to copy them caught her nodding like makapaka the other day :lol:

Louie likes all of them, but his favourite has to be Iggle Piggle ( or my favourite :lol: )
i bought him the toy of him that plays the sone & he cuddles Iggle Piggle in the car, its so sweet :D

my 6 yr old Josh though loves Makka Pakka :lol:

I think it is Upsy Daisy! Although he does go mad when the tittifers sing their sng! :lol:

erin loves igglepiggles must be the bright colours,couldn't get hold of the soft toys all sold out by christmas,i'll be getting them for her birthday instead. :lol:

The Pontipines! I've laminated the Pontipine family now (I copied the pictures from the website) and I hide them round the house so that we look for the Pontipines one by one. I LOVE in the night garden, I think the Titifers are hilarious- I'm so sad!

+++

Oran love the ninki nonk - he is a strange child, he just grins from ear to ear every time its on the tv!

jennywren said:
Oran love the ninki nonk - he is a strange child, he just grins from ear to ear every time its on the tv!

jess loves the ninky nonk too. She likes the word tho, she puts on a posh voice, and puckers her lips up and says it. She is hillarious

:oops: I love IgglePiggle....my OH bought me him for Christmas! But I said I would share him when Pips born :D

Lydia likes the blue one whatever the heck it's called (she herself calls him "the blue one") but she's only watched one dvd of ITNG twice and then I took it off her. I think it's tosh, don't want her to watch it :shakehead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back