• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

in the hospital waiting room

Tryingagain Em

Reaction score
So the discharge changed to blood and now I've seen the triage nurse and basically said I want a scan to find out what's going on. I don't know either way at the minute. Just fed up of looking at the same plain white walls!

Hope everything is ok, let us know how you get on xx

Hope things are ok, lets us know how the scan goes, thinking of you x

I hope everything goes ok for you hun. Sending you hugs :hugs:xxx

stay positive, fingers, toes eyes, legs and arms are crossed for you xxx

UPDATE:

So we got seen and had an internal scan done. They found the sac and said it was in the right place but too small to see anything like a heartbeat. He thinks that from the measurements i am only as far as 4-5 weeks. When I asked what was causing the bleeding he said it was to early to say, it may be a MC maybe not. So he booked me in for a scan in 2 weeks and said if it gets worse come back. We had tickets to see Rocky Horror tonight so, feeling ok about situation, we went. Friends were disappointed we hadn't dressed up but understood when we told them that 15 mins earlier we were leaving the hospital. So we enjoyed the show and got up to dance for the finale. That's when the feeling hit me. That awful feeling of discomfort as I felt myself bleed badly. I whispered to hubby "I need to go home" and now I'm home, I'm still bleeding, stomach pains like never before, feeling like I'm having a MC. If this is what's going to happen then I'm doing this at home. Do not want to spend another 4 hours sitting in a White walled room!!!

Thanks for your messages of support. Guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens!

Sorry you're bleeding hunnie, hope it's all ok x

sorry hun xx hope it isnt mc and is just a bleed, thinking of you x

def a MC. Just had the shock of my life when I found the sac! I just want to curl up and get rid of the pain and the bleeding. good luck to all you other ladies xxx hope to back again soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back