in the hospital waiting room

I'm so sorry hun :hug: Take care of yourself and we're all here for you if you need to talk.

xxxxxxx

So sorry to hear about what's happened. Look after yourself x

Oh babe I am so sorry it is so heartbreaking! Hot water bottle paracetomal and lots of tlc is in order.
Look after urself. Xxxxx

i hope your okay chick xxx

Hey ladies just wanted to say thanks for all your support and hope everyne else has a happy and healthy 9 months. Hopefully I'll be back again soon xxx

oh hun Im so sorry :(
Take care of yourself xxxx

so sorry to hear this hun, take care of yourself :hugs: xx

oh god, that must have been awful. i'm so so sorry hunny. take care of yourself, i really hope we see you again soon. so sorry. xxxx

:hugs:

xxx

I am so sorry hun :(
Words aren't enough.

Take care of yourself and stay strong xxx

Hun, been away all weekend only just seen this! I'm so sorry for youXx

Have not been online over the last few days and also have seen your post just now. I am so so sorry. I hope we will see you back here very soon!

oh huge hugs hunny and hope to see you on here soon
my heart goes out to you
xxxxxx

Sounds like such a horrific experience, I hope you are taking good care of yourself. xx

Oh babe I'm so sorry!! Take it easy and rest lots! Lots of tlc is needed as well! Hope to see you back soon xxx <3

oh hun, i am so so sorry to hear this, only just caught up. its really heartbraking to hear this and i really hope you and your OH support each other through this tough time. Get back here when you are both good and ready and make sure you get lots of TLC xxxxx take care xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back