in the 2ww after mc upsetting me

Iwant3

Reaction score
I thought i would be ok and the thought of new hope would help. But i am usually a poas addicy and cant wait but i think for the first time i am scared to test. Not scared in case i get a bfp but scared that i wont be able to cope with a bfn......even though i know i was ok last time getting a bfn after mc.

Feel.really down today but also.irritable at the same time.

Sending big hugs to you, Its bloody awful the emotions we have to go through. Try to keep strong xxxxx

I thought i would be ok and the thought of new hope would help. But i am usually a poas addicy and cant wait but i think for the first time i am scared to test. Not scared in case i get a bfp but scared that i wont be able to cope with a bfn......even though i know i was ok last time getting a bfn after mc.

Feel.really down today but also.irritable at the same time.

Big hugs Hun I've got my fx for u xx

:hug: I'm in my tww after mc too, I'm already getting my hopes up and I know I'll be gutted if its a bfn too x

Last edited:
I know exactly how you feel, i have got myself all geared up for getting a bfp this month but i know deep down a bfn will hurt more than ever this month.Lets all try and be strong together and fx for our extra sticky beans.xxx

How you feeling today, better I hope, when are you due to test? Been feeling grrr myself lately as ive had Ewcm last few days which is good as quick after mc, but it all feels a waste of time as waiting it out till next cycle.

Good luck x

2ww is a hard place right after mc ladies , I longed to be preg too much so in effect there was no gap, no nasty at , pretend it never happened . I really hope you've all done it xxx

All the best of luck ladies I'm keeping everything crossed for all of you x

well feeling a whole lot worse thanks to IC hpt! I usually use them every cycle and have gotten my last 3 bfps on them........but i have just had about 8-10 tests from 2 different types of IC test with faint pink lines on - that are thick and pink, but do not come up in the time limit.......so i stupidly used a FRER with fmu this morning 9dpo thinking for sure it would be positive - and a BFN! so gutted.....made me feel worse! i was up all night anxious about testing this morning too :(

you're not out yet, first time I got preg I got a bfn at 9dpo x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back